Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's official - no such city as Jerusalem. Honest!

On a lighter note, I am pleased to report that, in its wisdom, the Jerusalem Municipality has ruled:



I would like to remind the readers of this blog that its owner and her spouse (aka Daisyabba) are suing the Jerusalem Municipality over its collusion, connivance, and general cooperation in the construction of an illegal and sub-standard structure...

May such lighter notes come to characterize this blog rather than its content of the last month.

And may I catch up with my translation commitments!

PS Those of you who remember me asking weeks ago when the prime minister would be addressing the nation may be interested to know that yesterday, both he and the head of the Opposition spoke in the Knesset.
Unquestionably, Bibi's speech was the better of the two.
Watch this space...